Chance of Rain84°/73°
Your Browsing History
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Situated on New Providence Island’s prestigious western coast, your home is just minutes from Nassau, capital of the Bahamian Commonwealth. Once a pirates’ haven, modern Nassau overflows with cultural, architectural and gastronomic flavors, while remaining steeped in a rich, colonial history. Discover your new home.
Your Columbus Cove Bahamas home boasts the following premium features, all offered as standard.
• Stainless steel appliances (fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer & dryer)
• European-style kitchen cabinetry in wood finishes
• Granite countertops
• Contemporary tile backsplash
• Counter mounted, double stainless steel sink
• Contemporary brushed nickel/chrome hardware and faucet set
• Ceiling-mounted track lighting
• 10′ ft high ceilings
• 10″ inch crown moldings
• Central air-conditioning
• Laundry area
• Powder room
• Inspired, light and airy wall colors
• 8′ ft high hardwood interior doors
• Contemporary brushed nickel/chrome hardware
• Designer ceramic/porcelain floor tiles or engineered wood floors* throughout (except in bathrooms and laundry room)
• Large closets; his & hers oversized closets in master bedroom
• Pre-wired telephone, cable television and high-speed communication outlets
• Spacious balconies with unobstructed, panoramic ocean views
• 9′ ft high patio sliding doors opening onto the balconies, garden patios, and/or terraces
• Stormproof windows
• 24-hour gated security
• Landscaped gardens with water features
• Uniquely designed swimming pool
• 2 parking spaces per condominium suite
• Private 2-car garage for each Beachfront Villa
• Guest and visitor parking
• Elevator in each Condominium
• Corner Jacuzzi™ baths in master bathroom
• Designer bath fixtures and accessories
• Walk-in showers with glass walls and/or doors
• Granite countertops
• Full-width sink mirror
• Designer oversized tiles
• Pot lighting and overhead lighting fixtures
All dimensions and materials are approximate. Actual usable floor specs may vary from the stated floor area.
Natural products (i.e. granite, wood, marble) are subject to natural variations in colour and grain. Tile is subject to pattern, shade and colour variations.
All specifications and materials are subject to change without notice.
* Pre-finished engineered wood floors are an upgrade feature available at purchaser’s cost, or otherwise incorporated into future Columbus Cove homes.
Watch Our Video:
Photo Sheet CC_photo sheet
List Price: $399,000
Date Listed: Saturday, June 11th, 2011
Private beach, swimming pool, fitness and aerobics studio
Available For Immediate Occupancy
Travelling along west bay street pass Compass Point heading west and the development will be on the right (on the water) about a mile west.
2200 Sq. Ft.